- By the Tobu train (the express "SPACIA")
Tobu Asakusa station - Tobu Kitasenju station - Tobu Kasukabe staion - Tobu Kinugawa Onsen station (2 hours) or JR(=Japan Railroad) Shinjuku station - JR Ikebukuro station - JR Omiya station - Tobu Kinugawa Onsen station (2 hours)
* The express "SPACIA" travels from JR Shinjuku station to Tobu Kinugawa station 3 times a day.
- By the JR train and the Tobu train
JR Utunomiya station - (the Nikko Line: :30 minutes) - JR Imaichi station (walk: 10 minutes) - Tobu Shimoimaichi station -(the Tobu Line local train : 140 minutes) - Tobu Kinugawa Onsen station
* From Tobu Kinugawa Onsen station to ISSHINKAN: By Tobu shuttle bus (8 minutes), By taxi (5 minutes), On foot (18 minutes)
By car (from Tokyo area):
Urawa Interchange - (Tohoku Expressway: 80 minutes) - Utunomiya Interchange - (Nikko - Utunomiya Expressway: 20 minues) - Imaichi City - (Rt. 121: 20 minutes) - Kinugawa Onsen
By car (from Tohoku area)
Sendai Interchange - (Tohoku Expressway: 150 mintues) - Yaita Interchange - (Rt. 461: 30 minutes) - Takatoku City - (Rt. 121: 20 minutes) - Kinugawa Onsen
* Basically, the ushering and guidance here is given in Japanese.
Taki 542-3, Kinugawa Onsen, Nikko-shi, Tochigi, Japan Zip 321- 2526
TEL 0288-77-0008 FAX 0288-77-0067